[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] JIMBO DOWN AGAIN

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 15 20:36:10 CDT 2007

Ray:

We need a diagnosis of the problem.

Dan mentioned earlier that the thought the hard drive was a problem. If
that's the case, we'll need a new hard drive installed in the machine.

--Gary

On 4/15/07, Raymond Morales <morales4 at uiuc.edu> wrote:

> I re-initiated ZaraRadio because it was frozen. However, I am not sure
> what our solution will be when no one is here.
>
> -Ray

Gary Cziko
Professor
Educational Psychology & English as an International Language
University of Illinois
1310 S. Sixth Street
210F Education Building
Champaign, IL 61820-6990
USA

Telephone +1-217-333-8527
Fax: +1-217-244-7620
e-mail: g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Web: http://garycziko.net
Skype: garyjazz (http://www.skype.com)
Google Talk: gcziko
Amateur Radio: N9MJZ

Founder, Station Manager, Program Director, Chief Engineer and Announcer
The Latino Radio Service of La Casa Cultural Latina
1660 AM on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois
(http://latinoradioservice.org)

Founder and Major Contributor
ATALL Wikibook for
Autonomous Technology-Assisted Language Learning
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ATALL)