[rfu-automation] Recorded PSA Bitrates

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 22 18:55:33 CDT 2007

I added a line about what bitrate to submit PSAs to the station.

Dan, I can't remember exactly what rate you wanted... I think that it
was something like 98 kb/s... I listed anything under "100 kilobits per
second" on the webpage. http://www.wrfu.net/psa Also, I left it open to
the submitter to use a variable bitrate. Can we handle that? I can
change to whatever we want.

Also, do I have the units correct? kb/s is kilobits per second, right?
I haven't written the word "bit" in a very long time... Sounds weird
when the smallest I ever really think about is kilobytes.

Peace. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St. Apt. 24