[rfu-automation] PSA Websites

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 12:49:16 CDT 2007

Noel,
There is still some hope that we will recover this data. But there's
also a good possibility that we won't, so we may be starting over on
this if we don't have an original.

I'll note that it's been a very long week for the IMC tech people after
facing what was described as "a perfect storm" of server problems. This
incident occurred in the midst of a major upgrade, which ironically
would have avoided most of the issues we faced, so the solutions are
already in the works. Please be patient as they try to get things
restored, as RFU is only one among a number of priorities. If you do
have backups for any recently entered data (since March 19) you might
want to locate them in case they eventually are needed.
Mike Lehman