[rfu-automation] PSA: From SICKO to Sanity

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:18:34 CDT 2007

Dear Ghost Dance:

Please edit the PSA into the format posted in http://www.wrfu.net/psa,
placing the "when" and "where" into the body of the PSA. The PSA
should be written exactly as it should be read, without the need for
interpretation or ad libbing from the airshifter. Also, please clearly
identify the sponsoring organisation.

I'm sorry that I can't edit for you right now. I'm a bit crunched for time.

-Noel

On 8/15/07, Ghost Dance <ghostdance49 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Add: immediately
> Take down: August 23, 2007
>
>  'From SICKO to Sanity: Doctors, Nurses, Caregivers and Activists unite for
> Universal Healthcare"
>
> When: 7pm, Wednesday August 22nd at the
> Where: Illinois Disciples Foundation, 610 E. Springfield Ave Champaign
>
> Filmmaker Michael Moore's latest work "SICKO" is opening up a debate across
> the country about the health care crisis facing America. Area doctors and
> activists are joining forces to facilitate a panel discussion about how we
> can be part of a movement for a national healthcare plan that gives everyone
> the care they deserve.
>
> FOR MORE INFO: 217.649.8830

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24