[rfu-automation] Bad Automated Station ID

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:38:48 CDT 2007

I think I just heard a malformed station ID message at around 6:33PM
today. I'm pretty sure it neglected to say the "LP" in WRFU-LP and
split the call-sign from the city. I think that it said "...WRFU 104.5
FM Urbana..." instead of the correct "...WRFU-LP Urbana..." Since this
wasn't at the top of the hour, I'm not sure it matters, but if it gets
randomly pulled out of a pool of station ID announcements that are
used for the top-of-the-hour station IDs, it probably should be
corrected.

Peace... and not trying to be nitpicky... -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24