[rfu-automation] Away July 6 - 23

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:46:31 CDT 2007

All:

I will be in Europe form July 6 and 23 and therefore unable to keep as close
a watch on the WRFU automation system as I normally do when in Urbana.

I do have remote access to the automation computer and so can check remotely
that it is up and running. But my access to the Internet will be limited
during this time, particularly from July 6 through 15.

So I invite others in this group to monitor the automation system and do
whatever might be necessary to keep it chugging along during this time.

Thanks.

--Gary