[rfu-automation] Community Shares PSAs -- MIA?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 19:27:16 CDT 2007

I'm throwing this to the Automation list in case there is anything that
was missed.

I thought I'd heard at least one spot on Community Shares that ran in
automation last spring. This could include any spots about the
Share-a-Meal program that CS has in the spring. However, no one has any
data that any such spots did, in fact, run. Thus, we could not report
any CS spots run on RFU for the first half of the year, which means we
aren't able to claim credit that could result in income from CS for the IMC.

If there could be one last check to see that there really wasn't any CS
spot run in automation from January to June, it would be appreciated.

Also, do we have any CS spots running in automation now. I know there
were plans to have at least one made and put into automation, but do not
know if that's bee accomplished yet. Running CS spots can result in
significant income for the IMC. Please, let's help RFU do its part to
help keep the lights on at the IMC.
Mike Lehman