[rfu-automation] Pitch--4th of July Guest/Segment

media at mdr-press.com media at mdr-press.com
Thu Jun 14 23:22:58 CDT 2007

Independence Day Angle:
Expert Author Available to Discuss What the Founding Fathers Would Think
About Modern America and Current Events

Quick Pitch-at-a-Glance for Independence Day-related Interview:

WHO:  LAWRENCE LEE ROWE, Jr., author of the novel TEMPUS FUGIT [What would
our Founding Fathers do if they suddenly & mysteriously found themselves in
the present-day United States? -- more below.]

WHAT:  4th of July-related Segment Idea -- What would the Founding Fathers
think about America today?

Lawrence Rowe is one of the most knowledgeable experts on the philosophies
of the Founding Fathers with a profound grasp of what they might think
today. Rowe's years of research not only give authoritative credulity to
his novel, TEMPUS FUGIT, but also make him a conversant and entertaining
guest, able to present expert insight on how George Washington, Benjamin
Franklin and Thomas Jefferson might respond to modern America and events
that have happened since their time. His guest appearances include
television (Fox News Weekend Live) and he's been on over 100 radio stations
across America.

A one-on-one telephone interview can be taped in advance, or we can
schedule a "live" interview. Lawrence can take listener calls if your show
has that format.

CONTACT:  419-806-4003 or email: interview at lawrencerowe.com

ADDITIONAL MEDIA BACKGROUND, sample interview questions, and excerpts from
TEMPUS FUGIT at: lawrencerowe.com

ABOUT THE BOOK:  TEMPUS FUGIT begins with a "flash of blue light" that
suddenly brings Washington, Jefferson and Franklin to Mount Rushmore, to
the delight of a young tourist who thinks they are costumed actors. As the
story unfolds, our Founders discover the modern world, including airplanes,
Constitutional amendments, and World Wars, and they watch TV and surf the
Web. The book presents an intimate look at Jefferson's genius and
hypocrisy, Franklin's wit and wisdom, and Washington's honesty and bravery.

Finding more than enough information on which to base their reactions in
the novel, author Lawrence Rowe states, "Our Founders wrote extensively on
everything from corporations to direct election of Senators and involvement
in European wars. My intent was to interpret their viewpoints to give a
vivid and accurate sense of their personalities, morals, political beliefs
and their reactions to modern America and what has happened to their
brainchild, the American Republic."

SUMMARY:  Lawrence Rowe, author of TEMPUS FUGIT, has a one-of-a-kind
perspective on the remarkable minds behind our country's birth. Using
intimate letters and documents from Washington, Franklin and Jefferson,
Rowe fleshes out the real story of their lives and ideas. It will surprise
you. Would George Washington have endorsed terrorism? Why did our Founding
Fathers detest the idea of a "pure democracy"? Did our Founders consider
inflation a necessary evil -- or treachery?

Rowe makes American history not only relevant but urgent. He's been
featured on everything from straight-talk to high-energy morning shows
offering a colorful and uniquely patriotic interview -- a perfect feature
leading up to Independence Day.

MORE INFO:  lawrencerowe.com

Don't want pitches: please reply with "nay".