[rfu-automation] You have been unsubscribed from the Rfu-station mailing list

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 27 20:31:32 CDT 2007

I got this email at 9:14am today. Is there any reason why I have been
removed from the email list?.. I tried subscribing again, but I got a
message that I'm still a subscriber. We'll see if this message goes
through the mailing list.

Is there some kind of maintenance going on?

-Noel

rfu-station-bounces at lists.chambana.net wrote:
> Please note: If you unsubscribe from this list, your programming group
> must still have at least one member subscribed. Failure to do so puts
> your group in violation of station policy.

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24
Champaign, IL 61820-4420
c.630.740.5775