[rfu-automation] Written PSAs

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 31 02:29:04 CDT 2007

I have made a few changes to the written PSAs on Google Docs:

1) I have put a link on the studio computer's desktop so you can easily
access the public service announcements.
2) I have created two new documents to house our PSA archives and the
random PSA notes that used to be on the main PSA document. I did this so
no one gets confused and starts reading something on air. (Unlikely, but
still it is a distraction.
3) I have also started writing our own PSA about how to submit a PSA.
You can check it out on the WRFU PSA document under the Drafts heading.

So as it stands, there are three published documents:
* The main WRFU PSA document that contains PSAs to be read and draft
PSAs for review. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddjs5xgd_91g3fd57
* A separate document for the random notes that we have collected about
PSAs. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddncmgsb_8fjn2p6
* An archive document for the old PSAs.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddncmgsb_7dv5m5n

Let me know what you think about the separation of these documents and
about the draft of the "Howto get a PSA" PSA.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24