[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Local show?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 11:48:26 CST 2007

Hi Eric,
Many of our shows play local music. However, our Automation system is
where we concentrate on local music, since all music in it is local.
Since it might be played at any time of the day, music submitted should
be suitable for play at any time of the day. Something that is only
suitable for the hours of 10pm-6am could create FCC problems for us if
it has content that includes various lyrics and topics unsuitable for
all ages. I am cc-ing this reply to the Automation list, which will
connect you with those who can go into more detail on submissions to it.

You can also mail a CD to the station and we'll add it to our musical
library. The address is:
WRFU-LP
202 S. Broadway, Room 112
Urbana, IL 61801