[rfu-automation] PSA, Please Read.. Thanks

Lem B lem.bright at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 22:13:14 CDT 2007

Hello:

  The following is a PSA that can be read on any show, in all languages! To reader: Please spell out contact info. Metanoia is pronounced ‘met- tah- noi (as in ‘noise’)- ya'.

  My name is Lem and the organization is Metanoia Centers. My number is 773.895.8611 and my e-mail is lem.bright at yahoo.com . This can be read immediately and dropped Wednesday October 17, 2007.

  ***
  Are you a community member or activist concerned about predatory lending, exotic mortgages and the rise in foreclosure? Would you like to get involved locally to help stop foreclosures and predatory loans from happening to people in your community?

  Metanoia Centers, in conjunction with the Central Illinois Organizing Project, will be holding a Town Hall meeting to address problems and offer solutions concerning the foreclosure crisis happening now in our Champaign-Urbana community. The meeting will be held on Wednesday October 17, 2007 at 7pm at Saint Patrick’s Church, 708 West Main Street in Urbana. This event is free and open to the public. Anyone directly or indirectly affected by foreclosure is strongly encouraged to attend.

  If you are interested in canvassing areas to bring people to the meeting that can benefit from this event, please contact us ASAP. Canvassing will begin on Saturday October 6, 2007 at 1pm.

  For more information please e-mail  the Metanoia Centers at info at metanoiacenters.org or 217.355.6423.

  ***

  Thanks,

  Lem