[rfu-automation] PSA, Please Read.. Thanks

Kai Wilson volunteerccchc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 19:52:49 CDT 2007

Hello!

  The following PSA can be read from now until Saturday November 10, 2007. My name is Lem and I represent Champaign County Christian Health Center, 217.766.6922, volunteerccchc at yahoo.com . If there are any shows in a different language, please translate if possible.

  ***
  Are you interested in helping over 27, 000 people in less than 2 hours? The Vineyard Church, in conjunction with the Champaign County Christian Health Center will be holding its 3rd annual 5K Walk/Run to benefit Champaign County Christian Health Center. Champaign County Christian Health Center is a non-profit, free, holistic health clinic that serves Champaign County’s uninsured population. Being uninsured means that you may not have access to quality, primary care or decent medical resources. Champaign County Christian Health Center seeks to fill this humungous void and you can help by participating in our 5K fundraiser!

  The race will be held on Saturday November 10, 2007 at 9a. The race will begin at The Vineyard Church, 1500 North Lincoln in Urbana. There is a minimal registration fee. The first 300 runners to register will receive a t-shirt and all runners will receive a gift bag. Prizes will also be given to participants. There is a free ‘Kids Fun Run’ for all children of registered runners.

  For more information or to register, please call 217.766.6922 or visit www.thevineyardchurch.us. If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Lem at volunteerccchc at yahoo.com or 217.766.6922 .

  **

  Thanks,

  L.