[rfu-automation] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] update: CSI Sweat Equity

Anna Hochhalter hochhaltera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:35:05 CDT 2008

Also, if there really are 90 plays per week, the IMC will, in one
quarter, receive more than twice the number of points necessary to
receive the highest number of shares in CS (4 shares) in one year.  I
do not advocate for less involvement with the CS organization as they
are benefiting many orgs and appreciate the member involvement, but
this is a safety net which ensures that so long as the points are
reported, the IMC will benefit with little Liaison involvement.

Anna