[rfu-automation] Re: Earthbeat Radio

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu Apr 3 16:27:30 CDT 2008

Myki,

We do have some syndicated current affairs content that runs on our
automation system from 4-8pm daily, and which is broadcast when no
live programming is airing - thus, either when we have no scheduled
content or when scheduled shows do not air. I'm going to add your
show to this block.

We haven't reflected these shows on our site so far, as the block is
still taking shape, but we're looking at ways in which we might
inform our audience about the shows on our site and elsewhere.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM