[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Greetings

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:28:18 CDT 2008

Dear Lem,

Thanks for your friendly email.

The Automation Group of WRFU is in charge of PSAs. The group has been
keeping up with pre-recorded PSAs and has been queuing them in the
autorotation.

I have been working on putting written PSAs on the website.
Unfortunately, I have been bogged down with school work, and have not
been able to keep up lately.

If you're still interested in helping out, please go to the next
meeting on Tuesday, and you can talk to the group as to how to help.

-Noel

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Volunteer Coordinator
<volunteerccchc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello~
>
> I'd like to become involved if possible.
>
> I am a community activist and would like to help out making sure the PSAs
> are current and updated as well as making sure community outlets know PSAs
> at their community stations are an option.
>
> I was also interested in a radio show. I had a radio show about a year and a
> half ago; and recently I was trained again. I just got so busy I never
> picked a slot or attended the meetings on Tuesdays.
>
> Can someone let me know about any of the above inquires?
>
> Best,
>
> Lem Bright

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24