[rfu-automation] Re: Muslim Mosaic automation

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Dec 10 14:09:29 CST 2008

I'm putting it into the system now, so you should be set for this
evening.

If you are going to be pre-recording several of your shows in coming
weeks, it would be very helpful if you could learn how to insert the
programming into automation yourself (particularly as I and others
will be travelling, and may not be able to respond to requests). If
you stop by the IMC in office hours you should be able to meet with
Stephen and learn how to do this (if you do not know already).

Thanks,

Andrew