[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Meeting notes 2008-02-19

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:22:25 CST 2008

Sorry that I missed the meeting, but it looks like we were productive.
Comments inline.

[snip] On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Andrew Ó Baoill
<andrew at funferal.org> wrote:

>  8 PSAs
>  We have received various notices of events, from the YMCA and others.
>  Do we have a functioning system for processing PSAs (other than
>  inserting recordings into automation)?
>  ACTION ITEM: Examine PSA process at a later meeting
>  ACTION ITEM: Andrew placed the notices received on the station notice-
>  board.

These notices, are they written or are they recorded? So far, I have
been the one taking care of putting written PSAs into the website. If
these PSAs are written, unfortunately, they have not been getting to
me.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar