[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] feedback static and weird levels

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 18:49:23 CST 2008

Thanks noel.

I suspect this is another case of undocumented "improvents." Please
everyone just remember that:
1. What you do may be needed, but you may not be aware of all the issues
involved in what you're "improving," "fixing" or "repairing."
2. Any change to station equipment should be documented on either the
RFU-Tech or other appropriate list.

It is rude and disrespectful to change things around without properly
notifying others at the station.
Mike Lehman