[rfu-automation] Re:PSAs for Community Shares - try #2

Anna Hochhalter hochhaltera at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 23:12:00 CDT 2008

Hello Gary and rfu-auto (Dan?),

I may have missed the follow-up email on this request to add the PSA
Danielle and I made regarding Community Shares. So I'm checking-in.
Gary, I see you are still in Chile.  Was anyone able to put the PSA in
rotation?  It's report time with Community Shares and this information
will be helpful.  If we can't get it on for this quarter, we can do so
for the next and into the future.

Just to be clear: there were 2 PSAs--one general Community Shares
announcement, and one on the Share a Meal event.  The Share a Meal
event PSA can be deleted.  The Community Shares announcement should be
played as frequently as possible long into the future.

Thanks so much for helping to sort this out.

Anna