[rfu-automation] learning automation

Raymond Morales morales4 at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 2 18:17:48 CST 2008

Our next RFU meeting will be on November 15, 2008 at noon. After the
general meeting, there will be an automation at which I can explain what
is required to place your show on the automation system and how to
record it for archiving using the line out from the mixing board (if you
do not know how to do that).

The latter requires that you own an mp3 recorder or borrow one from the
IMC Production Room (H2 Zoom). This will not be supplied during training.

-Ray

--
MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry
/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign /

Membership Chair
/National Network of Latin American Medical Students (NNLAMS) National
Board/

Vice President of Information
/National Network of Latin American Medical Students (NNLAMS) Midwest
Region/

Host & Producer of *THE SHOW <http://www.myspace.com/theshow1045/>*
/Fridays @ 10 PM on 104.5 FM
/Wednesdays @ 11 PM on UI 7