[rfu-automation] Question from independent musician

Raymond Morales morales4 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 2 14:41:50 CDT 2008

Our definition of music that we spin on our automation system is that we
play tracks that are locally produced or feature local artists. As a
resident of Phillie, you would not qualify for that category. That does
not mean that you could not send your audio files/CD for DJs to spin.
However, there would be no guarantee that folks would follow up as we
are a volunteer station. I hope that helps.

-Ray

--
MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry
/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign /

Vice President of Information
/National Network of Latin American Medical Students (NNLAMS) Midwest
Region/

Host & Producer of *THE SHOW <http://www.myspace.com/theshow1045/>*
/Fridays @ 10 PM on 104.5 FM
Mondays @ 11 PM on UPTV 6/