[rfu-automation] Press release for the YWCA of the University of Illinois

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:43:11 CDT 2008

Dear YWCA representative,

I am unable to add your press release as a public service announcement
(PSA), since it does not meet our requirements.

Please refer to our PSA webpage for requirements.
http://www.wrfu.net/psa

Please feel free to email back with any questions or concerns that you may have.

-Noel

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM,  <jlising2 at illinois.edu> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> Attached to this e-mail is a press release for the YWCA of the University of Illinois on the events of our Week Without Violence. We would like this to go on the air as soon as possible. If you have any questions please e-mail Gia Lewis at gialewis at ywcauofi.org. Thank you so much for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> The YWCA of the University of Illinois

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24