[rfu-automation] Fwd: [grc] Special Pre-Election Programs Available for Broadcast: Christian Fascists; Single Payer Health Care

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Oct 24 17:41:50 CDT 2008

Would anyone be interested in contacting Scott and Anna (details
below) and adding these programs into our automation system?

It strikes me that we could usefully air these programs during our
empty slots on Election Day morning (8am-2pm) or perhaps in other
slots between now and then.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: