[Imc-production] Fwd: [rfu-automation] PSA for Books to prisoners

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:43:43 CDT 2008

I have added your PSA to our online written PSAs.

I have changed some of the wording and punctuation for better
readability on air.

Please take a look at the PSA here:
http://www.wrfu.net/psa/current
to see if there are any corrections to be made.

Thanks. -Noel

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Stephen Fonzo <fonzo.stephen at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24