[rfu-automation] Public Service Announcements

Kat Swanson kswanson at hivalliance.org
Wed Aug 26 12:57:45 CDT 2009

Dear Community Friends and Partners,

HIV Alliance invites parents, teachers, and community members to attend
our Community Information Series Panel Presentation of HIV Positive
Speakers of our "Speakers in the Schools" program who will talk about
what it is like living with AIDS and demonstrate what it is that we
present to students when we speak at our local schools - followed by an
audience question and answer time!  It will take place at 7pm on
September 23rd at the First United Methodist Church at 1376 Olive St. in
Eugene and runs until 8:30 pm.

For more information, you can visit our website at www.hivalliance.org
<http://www.hivalliance.org/>  or email Jim Robinson at
jrobinson at hivalliance.org.