[rfu-automation] [Fwd: VOCES DE NUESTRO MUNDO - THE SPANISH ISSUE-ORIENTED RADIO PROGRAM AVAILABLE NOW!]

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 18:39:51 CST 2009

FYI.
Mike Lehman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	VOCES DE NUESTRO MUNDO - THE SPANISH ISSUE-ORIENTED RADIO
PROGRAM AVAILABLE NOW!
Date: 	Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:57:12 -0500
From: 	Cooper, Karen <KCooper at Maryknoll.org>

Dear Broadcasters,

To those of you interested in a Spanish show similar to Voices of Our
World, we are glad to announce that on February 9, 2009 we will begin
distributing Voces de Nuestro Mundo.

The program has been designed with the Spanish-speaking audience in
mind, featuring discussions from Hispanic perspectives. At Voces de
Nuestro Mundo, we understand Hipanics’ dreams, concerns, and expectations.

Voces de Nuestro Mundo is a free, half-hour weekly program. The show
covers a wide array of topics such as immigration, economics, health
care and many more. Voces de Nuestro Mundo provides information to
empower Hispanics, and serve as a connection between culture, tradition,
politics, and the American Dream.

The show takes a listener-friendly approach to social topics. The
interaction between the hosts results in an engaging and dynamic show,
making it a unique issue-oriented program. Voces de Nuestro Mundo
strives to be a complete source of information on what concerns
Hispanics in the U.S. and abroad. Check us out at
www.vocesdenuestromundo.org <http://www.vocesdenuestromundo.org/>

If you are interested in informative, educational and entertaining
radio, then Voces de Nuestro Mundo may be just the program for you. If
you wish to partner with us, simply reply to this email indicating your
broadcast preference (CDs or downloads). For downloads please visit
http://www.vocesdenuestromundo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=54
<http://www.vocesdenuestromundo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=54>

You can always contact us if you have any questions or need more
information.

Best,

**Karen Cooper**

Radio Marketer

Voices of Our World / Voces de Nuestro Mundo

(914) 941-7636 x2476

www.voicesofourworld.org <http://www.voicesofourworld.org>