[rfu-automation] Fwd: [FORUM] Homelessness Marathon, live on Free Speech TV 2/23

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Feb 18 11:29:58 CST 2009

The Homeless Marathon has been carried on WEFT for some years. I
wonder if WRFU should also cover this event? It's an overnight
broadcast, focusing on issues of homelessness and poverty, carried on
stations across the country.

For discussion at the Automation meeting on Saturday? [I've already
drawn attention to other upcoming simulcast opportunities, including
programming on 8th and 11th March (the first from AMARC for
International Women's Day, the second from radical community radio
programmers in Canada, also highlighting issues of gender.]

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: