[rfu-automation] Re: [grc] FROM THE HOMELESSNESS MARATHON (fwd)

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Feb 20 13:48:00 CST 2009

As you'll have seen from Stephen's mail, we're going to be finalizing
a decision on the matter at our meeting tomorrow (it ended up slipping
through the cracks in our agendas too). I'm hopeful we'll decide to
air at least some of the marathon.

Can you let me know some further information about how we can access
feeds of the marathon? We're a small LPFM, so don't have satellite or
an Audioport subscription. If there was a webfeed we could access,
that would be helpful (as we can automate the process using our
automation software). If not, we can work out something else, such as
tapping in to feeds from other stations that are re-transmitting the
broadcast.

Andrew