[rfu-automation] Re: Explicit Lyrics on Automation

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:21:39 CST 2009

Ok. I do think that there are a couple things that we probably still
have to work on:
1) a document on what is ok and not ok  to be on automation. Just
something really mechanistic such as a list of words.
2) more control over what is getting on the automation.

I know that we've been working on this a lot, and I think that it's
gotten better.

I just wanted to report what I heard.

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24