[rfu-automation] Re: Community Shares PSA on RFU

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Jan 14 16:35:18 CST 2009

It should air at least 114 times per week at present - perhaps a
little less, often more. An estimate of over 100 times per week would
be safe. [I understand that this is well above the threshold for
getting all available bonus shares in Community Shares of Illinois -
going back to my archives, its unclear whether we would need 11 or 45
plays per week in order to hit that threshold, but either way, we're
well up.]

Andrew