[rfu-automation] Re: Radio France International

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Jan 27 14:08:53 CST 2009

Angelina,

Thanks for letting us know - the download of the shows is automated,
so sometimes there are problems, and we don't always spot them. Now we
know about it we can refresh the file on our computer, and it should
work in the future.

AUTOMATION -  can someone check the iTunes listing and make sure this
(and other podcasts) are up to date? Thanks.

Andrew