[rfu-automation] PSA - HIV Alliance Parent HIV Eduction Lecture - 6:30pm July 30 @ Riverbend Hospital

Kat Swanson kswanson at hivalliance.org
Wed Jul 1 13:01:55 CDT 2009

To Whom it May Concern:

I am submitting a PSA for HIV Alliance's upcoming Parent HIV Education
Lecture on July 30th.  Please see below for more information, and feel
free to contact me if you have any questions.  Thank you for supporting
non-profits by offering free PSAs!

Thank you,

Kat Swanson

Education Assistant

HIV Alliance

PSA:

Come join HIV Alliance for an important community event for parents on
how they can talk openly with their children about sexuality and
HIV/AIDS!

This stimulating panel discussion will have speakers from Planned
Parenthood, Birth to Three, HIV Alliance, and a retired School Director
and Parent Educator dedicated to helping parents learn how they can keep
their children informed and safe during these challenging times.

It will take place at 6:30pm on July 30th at the Riverbend Hospital in
Springfield and is free to the public.

For more information, visit www.hivalliance.org or contact Kat Swanson
at 342-5088.

Suggested air dates:  week of July 20th and/or week of July 27th; drop
date after July 30th.

Kat Swanson

Education Assistant

HIV Alliance