[rfu-automation] Fwd: Classics for Kids - March 2009

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon May 4 12:30:50 CDT 2009

The Hawkins had been airing Classics for Kids at the start of their
Monday morning show. There's a podcast version available (it's a 6
minute piece in total). Perhaps we could/should continue to air it at
some open point in our schedule.

Ideas? Could someone take care of adding this to the automation system?

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: