[rfu-automation] PSA for Illini Medical Screening Society

Tiffani Berkel tberkel2 at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 13 11:41:20 CST 2009

Hi there!

    I'm a representative of the Illini Medical Screening Society of U of I.
We provide free preventative medicate screenings for low income, uninsured,
and underinsured individuals of the champaign-urbana area, including
Danville and other nearby communities. We provide screenings throughout the
year. Currently, we would like this PSA to serve this semester, and another
PSA request will come in January/February when future dates are established.

    Here is our announcement:

"Do you think you might have Diabetes, Hypertension, or High Cholesterol?
The Illini Medical Screening Society of the University of Illinois
Urbana-Champaign will be holding a free medical screening event in your area
very soon!  These include:
Thursday November 13th at the Urbana Adult Education Center on Race Street
in Urbana from 9am to 1pm,
Saturday November 21st at Glory Center International Church on Country Fair
Drive in Champaign from 9am to noon,
and Saturday Dember 5th at Salt and Light Ministries on Anthony Drive of
Champaign from 9am to 1pm.
 All screenings tests are free of charge as well as include a physician
consultation immediately thereafter.  No reservations are required.  You
must be at least 18 years of age, have no health insurance, or be of a
low-income status to qualify. If you have any questions, please contact
Grant Reed at 815-252-5786.

Thank you for your time and this opportunity. If you have any feedback on
the PSA, please let me know, as this is the first time I've worked on such a
project.

Tiffani Berkel
Molecular and Cellular Biology James Scholar
Emphasis in Neurobiology/Pre-MD/PHD
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
PURE in MCB/IB Vice President
Carle Hospital Student Leader Volunteer Dept. NT7