[rfu-automation] Parasol New Arrivals • July 20, 2010

Parasol New Arrivals parasol at parasol.com
Tue Jul 20 15:28:15 CDT 2010

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp85.com/zo21vT

Parasol New Arrivals • July 20, 2010

Click here to see the full list of new arrivals for this week. (
http://www.parasol.com/Updates/200710.asp )

Happiness Is What You Want (Absofacto Mash-Up Mix) by Elsinore (
http://elsinoreparasol.bandcamp.com/album/remixes )
Elsinore- REMIXES [digital EP] (Parasol)Free DL with Preorder! (
/labels/parasol/parcd120.asp )
Special Bonus Preorder Action: Pre-order Elsinore's new album Yes Yes
Yes ( http://www.parasol.com/labels/parasol/parcd120.asp )on compact
disc ( /catalog/catalog.asp?zoomtitle=98397 ) and/or LP vinyl (
/catalog/catalog.asp?zoomtitle=98398 ) and we'll send you a download
code for a free, three-track remix EP (streaming via link above) and
then in early August when we ship your order we'll send you a another
download code for the whole album in your choice of high-quality audio
formats.

New Stuff: Degeneration/Ben Miller, Jake & The Leprechauns, Norfolk &
Western, She Sir, Endless Boogie, Salli Lunn, Fabulous Diamonds,
Teardrop Explodes, Francis & The Lights, K-X-P, Crawlspace, Oriol,
Secret Cities,Kenseth Thibideau, The Books, Lower Dens...

Wax On:  Spur, Nadja, Mickey, Heavy Times, Blipvert, Michael Yonkers,
Coathangers, Tim Hecker, Richard Youngs, Michael Hurley, Yob, Hospital
Ships, Max Richter, Kristen Miltner, Instruments Of Science And
Technology, Jeff The Brotherhood, Ryan Francesconi, Radio Birdman...

QUICK LINKS INTOParasol.com ( http://www.parasol.com/index.asp
)Digital Uunderground (
http://www.parasol.com/labels/digitaldownloads.asp ): Free Parasol
DownloadsJim's Pick (