[rfu-automation] Parasol New Arrivals • April 12, 2011

Parasol New Arrivals parasol at parasol.com
Tue Apr 12 15:33:12 CDT 2011

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp128.net/z6BSZd

Parasol New Arrivals • April 12, 2011

Click here to see the full list of new arrivals for this week. (
http://www.parasol.com/Updates/120411.asp )

Incoming: Milkshakes, Mazes, Bell X1, Low, Giant Sand, A Lull,
Alexander Tucker, Zomes, Autechre, Bass Drum Of Death, Young Widows,
Cameron McGill &What Army, Mount Moriah, Seth Cluett, Rhys Chatham,
Nikki Sudden, Jeniferever, Jonny...

Waxing: Howe Gelb & A Band Of Gypsies, Old Calf, Gypsyblood, Ponytail,
Jeremy Jay, Dickie Landry, Lake, Dorian Concept, Crystal Stilts, Nick
Lowe, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Causa Sui, Agnes Obel, Datashock,
Vivian Girls, James Leg, Quintron...

Locals: Record Store Day is coming up this Saturday, April 16th!
And in addition to pre-releasesing The Vertebrats' LP (
http://www.parasol.com/catalog/catalog.asp?zoomtitle=103768 ) and all
the amazing exclusive RSD releases we'll have stacked up, we'll also
have 10 bands playing live at PMO during our extended RSD hours. So
between 11am and 5pm you'll be able to check out New
Ruins,Withershins, You & Yourn, The Leadership, Grandkids, Evil Tents,
Anna Karinina/Anna Karina, The Fresh Kills, Palace Flophouse and Panel
Van. Check out the details on our Facebook event page. (
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=213233365359260 )

QUICK LINKS INTOParasol.com ( http://www.parasol.com/index.asp
)Digital Uunderground (
http://www.parasol.com/labels/digitaldownloads.asp ): Free Parasol