[rfu-automation] Fwd: Avicenna Advertisement

Abisola Ariwoola imc.abi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:53:03 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Walls <nwalls3 at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Subject: Avicenna Advertisement
To: rfu at lists.chambana.net, imc.abi at gmail.com

 Hello my name is Nicole Walls, I am currently working with a health clinic
(Avicenna) which is a completely free clinic offered to those underinsured
to those not insured at all. I was wondering if you would possibly have time
to air a short statement on your radio station to help promote the clinic.
It is a fairly new health clinic, which was started less that two years ago
and we are looking for all of the help we can get. If you would be so kind
to help, we will be very grateful. The statement is written below if you
chose to do so.

Thank you,

Nicole

Avicenna Community Health Center! A free healthcare clinic serving the
uninsured members of the Champaign-Urbana community.  The free clinic has
local doctors volunteering from Carle and Provena. Avicenna provides quality
medical services including chronic disease management, preventative
healthcare, medical screenings, and health awareness education to the
uninsured!
Appointments can be made on Wed, 5:30-9:30, Thurs, 5:30-9:30, or Sun
1pm-4pm.  Please call 217.418.5888.

--
Nicole Marie Walls
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign