[rfu-automation] From me

s1-6a5ae108 customerservice at shop.com
Wed Apr 18 14:53:20 UTC 2012

My favorite! I am serious in my search. As I am really tired of being alone and my heart is open for new relations. My name is Praskovja to me 22 year. Usually people say I can be a good friend and always give good advice. I am full of energy, I can do a lot of things at the same time. So there is a lot of passion in me. I am looking for the man I can rely on and with whom all difficulties will be a trifle. If he has children it is a plus because I love children very much and want to be a good mother. My questionary http://wonlitafi583.land.ru/iwytyka.html So I am very pleased to meet you.