[rfu-automation] I'll be waiting!

artgirlz lorealnewsletter at loreal.com
Sat Apr 28 00:51:52 UTC 2012

Hi!

Nice to get mail from you. I'm sorry for a rather long delay with reply. I'll try to tell about myself more... I am a very serious and family oriented woman. My name is Nataliya - 27 years with an interesting personality. I like just walking in the silence and dreaming of my man. My future happiness, family, family, house full of love! Let’s try to bring our dreams come true together. And he should be a real man! Then he would become my second half! I want to meet a person who will share my interests. My ID: http://roridconu587.newmail.ru/kubyzifa.html
So I am very pleased to meet you. I'd like to get your pictures. Could you send it? Please.