[rfu-automation] I can't believe you helped me save over $300 on this Rolex Sport Model

Ila Chambers bcmi at fitt.ca
Tue Dec 11 23:01:36 UTC 2012

Hello Rfu

Now you can keep your preferred watch for very special occasions since you can choose the same observe for just a few hundreds of dollars and be dressed in it with confidence and security anywhere you go.
So many reimbursement in just one buy.

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thank you!
                     Ila Chambers