[rfu-automation] I invite you on a date

reddon_2003 alert at amor.com
Thu May 3 19:35:27 UTC 2012

Hello. I saw your profile and I have to say I think we would be a great match. I have gorgeous eyes, and my smile will [string]win you forever|not leave you indifferent|. This is my "highlight", which should be in every lady. I will not bore you a story about my maiden beauty, you can verify this yourself by visiting this page: http://heytiestodim36.nm.ru/tojaqyla.html
I think we should get to know each other — we can email at first if you like, but let me know if you want to talk on the phone — sometimes its better to hear each other’s voice.

Good luck!
Klavdija.