[rfu-automation] I expect much more?

Olesja newsissues.guide at about.com
Fri Nov 2 05:59:48 UTC 2012

How do you do! One lucky women wants to be even happier!
I hope to share this with the man of my dreams! Are you there?

I' m looking for someone who is reliable, caring, manly, with real feelings maybe a little romantic in certain circumstances, and realist. Are you not perfect? Are you kind? Do you want to love and be loved? If yes call me.
What should I tell about myself? I'm a girl that is both attractive in body and soul.

I love the mountains, winter, ships, stars, sport, my parents.
I have a great sense of humor. I know when to be serious and when to have fun. http://nyt.cc/3lw0 I'm just a lady who wants to find love.
Best regards, Olesja