[rfu-automation] This Alert is a Traders Dream

Dob Proctor sestiles at dafo.com
Thu Apr 25 17:05:13 UTC 2013

Did you purchase this pick? Impressive PR published: S_C_XN
can skyrocket due ban in offshore drilling in Arctic! S_C_XN
projects to deliver 18 percent of the global remaining oil
and gas in the Arctic see. It's Massive! We shall see a
increase tomorrow for big returns just like on Mon. With no
PR done on Wednesday, I'm cinvinced the promoters might go
big on this company today. Get 2000 shares of S_C_XN  - flip
it for significant upside!