[rfu-automation] Invest In Property And Obtain Second Passport in Just 90 Days‏ Via NASC

NASC freedompassport at nascintl.com
Sat Aug 10 13:15:04 UTC 2013

 Exciting Offer to process your case for less standard rate
For people who wants to avail a special discount ,just click on the following link and start adding your friends email address and their name ,when you are able to refer 200 NASC will process your package for half  of the professional fees  ,click NOW on the link and start saving your payment
http://www.nascintl.com/tellafriends.php
you can refer as much as you can once you enter your name  and your email address and start click on insert button to add more space for extra friends ,ONCE you are done from entering all names and email address click on submit button so we can track your referral and advise you once number become 200 to avail our offer
About NASC
NASC, established in 1986, is the most successful, trusted name in the International Immigration industry. We have Served people for around 27 years now, helping them in Immigration, Placement and Settlement. NASC has many Affiliated agents across the World. We provide comprehensive immigration Services and Solutions .
We deal in all categories of immigration, be it Skilled Workers, Business Immigration, Work Permits, Student visas, Freedom Passport, Family Category and all such matters for Canada, US, Australia, UK, New Zealand and another 72 countries around the world. For so many years, most of our clients come to us through the recommendation of Another satisfied clients. In the past 27 years we have served clients who found our services the most reliable One and liked the way we treated them from beginning. Our services thus expanded throughout the years to include All aspects of Immigration ,Placement ,Settlement and Citizenship Services. NASC experience ranges from Skilled Worker Category, Business Class ,Provincial Nomination Programs across Canada ,State Sponsership in Australia , and family class category through temporary resident visas (work permit, Visitor visa, and student permit including their extension s) to placement of qualified live-in Care givers in Canada ,and Freedom Passport .

Our clients come from different parts of the world, from different races and social classes. They all have one thing in Common: they made a decision to change their lives and act upon this decision. Their first step was to contact us

27 Years Of Innovative Success!

  Be The Next And Apply Now Via NASC by Calling  800 NASCINTL

Due to such a unique exceptional investment environment where selected approved properties are attached to - an almost instant - second citizenship, St Kitts and Nevis represents a fantastic opportunity.
The passport could be obtained in just 90 days which allow you to travel freely to over 139 countries among them Canada ,UK ,Hong Kong and EU
Citizenship can be obtained via the purchase of Real Estate for a minimum investment of USD 400,000 and must be held for a period of 5 years before it is sold. After this period of time the property can be re-sold to a citizenship applicant (law amended on the 1st of January 2012).
Our company holds the exclusivity to unmatched investment opportunities offered only to NASC clients such as guaranteed rental income of 5% per annum for 5 years which represents a stronger investment than having the funds in a fix deposit bank account. And also guaranteed selling the property to another applicant in 5 years.

PROPERTY PURCHASE PRICE5 % GROSS
RENTAL INCOME
 OVER 5 YEARS
USD 400,000USD 100,000

NASC focuses on those property developments which are at least 50% built in order to offers the buyer a proven safe investment with rental and re-sale potential.
Not Only that ,we will be glad to provide finance when when its  needed for part of the investment amount (Terms and Condition's apply )
NASC only represents selected developers with strong credentials within the local and international real estate arena and who hold an impeccable track record with the St Kitts and Nevis Government in order for our clients' citizenship application not to be jeopardized.

For information on St.Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Porgram by investment or the best suited unique properties , please contact us at

     freedompassport at nascintl.com    or call us at   050 550 4944

 NASC Management with His Excellency Honorable Dr.Denzil Douglas St.Kitts and Nevis Prime Minister (The longest Sustaining ever Prime Minister in Common Wealth Countries ) during NASC management latest visit to the wonderful twin Islands discussing all possible ways to attract more investors to invest in the most beautiful Caribbean Twin Islands

Luxury Villa for our  prestigious clients come with second passport that allows you to travel to over 130 countries including Canada ,UK,EU and Hong Kong.

                                    Dubai Office Location
Suite 203,Green Corner Building
Riqqa Road,PO BOX 64566
Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: 009714-228 04 22
Fax: 009714-228 04 24
JLT Office Location
Suite 409, 1 Lake Plaza Tower
Opposite Marina Metro Station
Jumeriah Lake Towers ,Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: 009714-421 22 82
Fax: 009714-421 23 28

Abu Dhabi Office Location
Suite M01 ,Silver Wave Building
Mena Road ,PO BOX 51568
Abu Dhabi ,U.A.E
Tel:009712-650 97 22
Fax: 009712-650 97 24

Al Ain Office Location
Office 114 ,Sedar Building
Al Tooba Road ,
Al Ain,U.A.E
Tel:009713-789 90 22
Fax:009713-789 90 24

Copyrights 1986-2013  NASC , All Rights Reserved
                            NASC's newsletters with over 600000 subscribers all over the Globe
 Add Us To Your Address Book

To help ensure that you receive all email messages consistently in your inbox with images displayed, so you dont miss our promotions and all job listings ,please add this address to your address book or contacts list: info at nascintl.com
Free ticket if you invite 200 Of your freinds to subscribe for our Value added Newsletters
to any destinations in the world

Have Any Questions?

Don't hesitate to hit the reply button to any of the messages you receive.

Why NASC ?
We are full member of Immigration Canada Consultant Regulatory Council (ICCRC ).
We have shown highest success rate!
We care for our clients!
We provide compassionate professional work!
We work very hard to get your application approved!
We have a reputation for High professionalism and utmost integrity!
We are honest with our clients, and provide the most reliable services!
We are native Canadians that care for your future and the future of your family!
We prepare everything for your success!
We have been in business for the last 27 years!
Over 11 Thousands of Immigrants landed in their new countries through us
We have many agreements with major Canadian health authorities and headhunters ,as well vairous major Australian recuirment companies to place our clients .
Over 95% of our clients came as referral from other satisfied clients.
We work around the clock to increase the horizon of our services.
Your Immigration case will be processed only by exper consultants ,not just by employees who fills papers
Our Consultants hasstudied the Immigration Regulations and Rules, and never stopped improving themselves.
NASC consultants are up-to-date when it comes latest information on Immigration rules and Practice.
As Canadians we have certain rights and privileges that will allow us to inquire your case and read exactly what the government has record about your case under the auspices of the Privacy Act. Only a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with valid documents can make such a request about your file on your behalf

 CALL 800 NASCINTL
Unsubscribe Me