[rfu-automation] Dating with women!

ald13947 service at oltiby.com
Sat Jan 5 22:17:31 UTC 2013

I'm a joyous and feminine lady, I have a calm and even-tempered character and I know what I want from this life. I would like to create a happy family and to lead a happy life together. Like a true woman I need a true man. understanding, tolerant, tender.
Sometimes people expect other people to make them happy but I think only a person can do this by himself.
I like to read different books, because there we can find a lot of wise situations and advices.
Just look at me! http://sugadarlenj.creation-website.com/