[rfu-automation] What to look for when purchasing a replica watch

Josefina Kane andrew_robertsn at scotiacapital.com
Thu Jan 24 08:29:09 UTC 2013

Hello Rfu

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when a replica watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
Make a present to the one who truly is worth it.

I just received my PN-20 (Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic), and I have to say I'm really impressed. I have ordered from quite a few replica sites in the past, and I always ended up sending the watch back disappointed. I hope this makes it into your customer comments section. I would recommend this site to anyone. Very prompt delivery, great prices and wonderful quality.
Thanks very much
                     Josefina Kane