[rfu-automation] I am a beautiful lady?

Dudarenko Irina maybelline at maybelline.delivery.net
Tue May 14 03:39:04 UTC 2013

Hallo!
I think that only the person who doesn't respect himself can look improperly and untidy. I would like to find interesting and sincere man, who wants to find true love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am searching for a man with whom we can talk about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just real friend.
I would like him to be fun, with good sense of humor. I like  men with a secret inside. I am a graceful and cute lady
with long hair and beautiful eyes, but with such an appearance I am very intelligent and goal-oriented girl. I have a lot of goals which

I am going to achieve as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man
be extremely happy. I don`t  like arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace and harmony inside my family. You will make me happy: http://snmnnk.noads.biz I hope to see you soon!