[Rfu-barnraising] some updates

Lynsee Melchi Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Mon Oct 24 13:25:50 CDT 2005

Hannah and Kate and BR crew

So we got up a lot of flyers this weekend.  Mostly we hit part of
campustown and downtown Champaign.  There are a ton more flyers and a
ton more empty walls to hang them...so let me know if you need some.  I
will leave some at the IMC.

Kate, I was looking at my old emails today and just wondering if you
ever got in touch w/ Free Speech RAdio network about the BR?

I hope you all got the copier info okay.  8 cents/page at the IMC.  Also
for big stuff we got a 50% discount at the local 24 hours Kinkos.  I
think we just need a bit of time to contact the manager and get the
discount.

That's all for now...Kate/Hannah I'm looking over your outreach stuff
today.  I printed it out last week and then left it on the
printer...d'oh!  I'm going to start making a master plan of attack
tonight cos this piecemeal shit isn't getting me anywhere :)

Later
Lynsee