[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Sat Dec 9 21:56:38 CST 2006

So, once again I ask,  what is the procedure for a new show proposal?

(Or is there none?)

I'll once again wait a while (12 hours), then take matters into my own
hands, like a good anarchist <wink>

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> <blah at wrfu.net> 12/09/06 8:20 PM >>>
Show Name : Left in the Dark

Please enter each members name, email, and phone number on seperate
lines. : Nathan Schwalm: e-mail- inmythox at hotmail.com
               and Phone Number: 352-8384
John: e-mail- fitzwilliam at gmail.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

 : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Top Choice: Thursdays 10PM to
12AM, 2nd C.: Sundays 10PM to 12AM

Working Group : Programming and Scheduling

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? :
no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

-----
Submitted by  (http://www.wrfu.net/user/0) on Sun, 2006-12-10 02:20